Xb0127 Leather Strip Cutting Machine
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-5,000 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $2,000-5,000/ set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: XB0127
- Voltage: 220V/50Hz
- Cutting Width: 0-300mm
- Weight: 68.5kg
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Zhejiang, Wenzhou
- Shoe Machinery: Leather Strap Cutting Machine
- Motor Power: 550W
- Outline Dimensions: 680*380*380mm
- Trademark: SOGU
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 33039609
This machine is a special equipment for cutting leatherr,artificial leather,cloth,rubber
plate,plastics plate,paper sheet,etc.and can cut several strips at a time.It is especially
suitable to footwear ,leather,etc. industries for cutting braids and binding strips.
Matters needing attention
1) moving workbench or spindle, according to the distance and artifacts, correctly selected movement speed, beware of collision when moving too fast.
2) when programming according to the actual situation to determine the correct processing technology and processing route, prevent due to insufficient processing position or on intensity artifacts caused by insufficient scrap or cut off the drop in advance.
Must be confirmed before 3) wire cutting program and the amount of compensation is correct.
4) check whether the wire electrode tension is enough. When cutting taper tension should be down to the usual half.
5) check the wire electrode of proper feeding speed.
6) according to the actual situation of work piece choose open or close the machining, on the premise of avoiding interference as far as possible to shorten the distance between nozzle and workpiece. The process, the distance between nozzle and workpiece generally take 0.05 ~ 0.1 mm.
7) check the jet choose whether reasonable, with high-pressure jet when rough machining, finish machining with low pressure jet.
8) slice observation should be paid attention to when processing stability, found that bad when adjust.
9) during processing, often should inspect the cutting condition monitoring, found the problem immediately.